Have you ever downloaded a PDF and wanted to send it to a student but couldn’t because of the answer key and other erroneous pages were attached to it?
Did you know that there is an easy way to pull or extract pages you want from a PDF to send to your students?
Watch this simple screencast that will walk you through the steps of pulling out pages from a PDF file to be able to distribute digitally to your students through your preferred learning management system (LMS) such as Schoology or Google Classroom.
Steps to Extract a File:
1. Open or download the file you would like to use.
2. Click on “print”.
3. Change the printer to PDF.
4. Choose the pages that you would like to extract from the file.
5. Press print.
6. Change the name of the file.
7. Click save.
8. Upload the student version to your preferred LMS.
*Note: If you are using a secure site that requires students to log in and the public cannot access, you can post these lessons or activities in your LMS. Most teacher-authors will not allow you to post their work on the internet where it can be accessed by the public through a Google Search.
Mastered this skill? Check out the next step, how to easily have students TYPE on your PDF worksheets! If you thought this was a good tip then you need to check out the next step!
More digital goodness to indulge in:
- 4 Distance Learning Tips to Help your Remote Learning Classroom Run Smoothly
- Easy (and FREE) Tech Ideas for Home School or Distance Learning Classrooms
Make home school life easier!
Need more digital tips? Sign up to get more great tips to make your life easier and your teaching life more FUN!